Getting fit and being active is getting easier!
Our group exercise options will keep you motivated, on track and give you a great workout, whatever your fitness level.
We run a variety of group fitness classes at Warragul Lesiure Centre. We offer low and high impact activities to suit any age or fitness level, from muscle conditioning 'Body Pump', to indoor cycling, to aqua classes for seniors – there's something for everyone!
Please note that Group Fitness classes do no run on public holidays for more information please visit our opening hours page
As well as in-centre classes, we also offer online group fitness classes on Virtual Y.
Take a look at our in-centre group fitness timetable below.
- Arrive five minutes prior to classes to collect a ticket and set up for class.
- Please let the instructor know if you have any injuries, pre-existing or current, or if you're pregnant.
- Please bring a drink bottle and towel with you to every class.
- Please wear appropriate clothing to class. This could be swimwear, activewear and runners.
- The group fitness room is only open when there is a class going on. This facility can be hired at an additional cost outside of class times.