We aim to provide a happy, safe and fun environment for your child.
Our fully accredited child care allows parents to use our facilities – to swim or join a group fitness class whilst your children are looked after. Or perhaps you need to run some errands outside of the centre? You can rest easy in the knowledge that your children are being cared for by qualified and experienced staff.
Types of care
We offer two types of child care:
- creche: for children whose parent / guardian is present in the centre;
- occasional care: for children whose parent / guardian is leaving the centre.
We provide high quality care for children from eight weeks to five years old.
We're open some weekday mornings during the school term – take a look at our opening hours.
We offer a discounted rate for additional children – see our prices.
Prior to using the creche, an enrolment form needs to be filled out for each child.
- Collect an enrolment form the front desk of the centre
- Complete the form and submit a hard copy to reception
- Alternatively, you can email the form to email@example.com if required (but we do prefer a hard copy)
- A new enrolment form will need to be completed each year
The information on the enbrolment form authorises child care staff to act in case of emergency, and gives the centre important information regarding medical issues, allergies or custody details.
- Bookings are essential and can be made at the front desk, or over the phone
- Payment is made at the time of booking – take a look at our prices
- Bookings can be made up to one week in advance and need to be made at least 24 hours prior
- Please note that we are limited in how many children we can take at any one time
What to bring
- Nappies, wipes and a plastic bag for disposal
- Change of clothes as required
- Nutritious snacks (no products containing nuts)
If, for any reason you need to cancel your child's booking, this is the process:
- please let us know as soon as possible, as there may be people on a waiting list for that particular spot;
- cancellations can be made at the front desk, or over the phone.
As payment is made at the time of booking, credits will only be issued to those giving more than 48 hours notice or to those cancelling under 48 hours if another child takes your child's spot in the creche.